Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blue Eyes

This is where I am torn when it comes to editing my photography. As I was messing around with the camera I took a close up picture of my eyes. After uploading the picture onto my computer, I was immediately taken back by my pores. After this reaction I thought I needed to touch this photo up ASAP. After processing my automatic thoughts and reactions I was in a sense disappointed with myself. Was I taken back by my pores because of the media I am exposed too, therefore I can not find the beauty for its natural state? So here I am at a crossroad. I believe I have come to the conclusion that I will enjoy editing pictures but I will not try to take away from person, place or thing's true beauty....unless I am doing it with an artistic motive and not what is "acceptable."

 BEFORE EDITING

AFTER EDITING

*If you click on the images they will become larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment