Monday, February 8, 2010

And they say "more snow is on its way!"

Unless you have been living under a rock the mid-Atlantic has been hit with in ungodly amount of snow. I think I might have jinxed us by stating in one of my early post "I would not have been able to capture these snow pictures in Maryland."  The first picture I have posted is one of me while the snow is still falling. The rest are after the snow decided to stop and the sun came out to perform its daily routine of setting. So one of my goals on my "list" is to capture the country roads with all this snow. I am going to attempt to leave the residence today and find a country road to shoot. Lastly I must address the title of my blog. Yes, folks tomorrow evening (2/9/10) it is scheduled to start snowing again. I have heard many different reports but I am going with one report that is saying 6-16 inches. It also must be noted that counties north of Baltimore are suppose to see the large amount of snow fall aka where I live.


No comments:

Post a Comment