Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jessica: 22 weeks



It all started when my husband and I met up with Jess and her husband for Jess's birthday. The waitress comes to take our drink order. Jess had refused to get an adult beverage. I started to give her a hard time, because this was unlike her and it was her birthday. Jess proceeds to tell me she can't drink because she is expecting. I literally jumped up and hugged both her and husband. I am so insanely excited for the both of them and I can't wait to babysit!!! Well, we all not what pregnancy means.......pregnancy pictures!!!!!!!!!! So I couldn't wait and I started at 22 weeks. I will be sure to take more has she gets much more plump!! Enjoy. PS... (If anyone is wanting or considering pictures here is some information.)


















No comments:

Post a Comment