Sunday, October 3, 2010

Jess and Justin's Renewal of Vows

I feel so uncommitted to my photography so it is time to be honest. I FINALLY....did you read that correctly? FINALLY, finished with dotting my "i's" and crossing my "t's" for my big girl career. Now I put fancy letters behind my name that I am sure only few know what they stand for. So with this my friends "my adventure in photography," will move forward at more increasing and interesting rate. Also I still struggle with my editing. I now have adobe photoshop, so do I want to abandon GIMP and start a new relationship with photoshop? The reason I say, "yes" is because there are a lot more tutorials, and presets for photoshop. Like they say if you can't beat'em, join'em.

So to the meat of this post. I got to photograph a renewal of vows of a couple that are close friends with my husband and I. My anxiety level was through the roof, running rapid with thoughts and ideas for shots. I will say this, is this experience helped me ten-fold in understanding settings, flash and lighting when taking pictures. Overall Jess made a beautiful bride to photograph and oh yah that one guy, Justin looked like her perfect prince. Enjoy my loves!























No comments:

Post a Comment