Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Light Blulb Has Gone Off!!!

I have been messing around with the free photo editing program, GIMP. As I was reading and watching tutorials nothing was clicking for me. Getting colors to "pop" was going no where. Well folks I figured out some basic, fundamental editing skills out. Below are my before and afters.

                                                               
                Before (It may seem that this picture is fine the way it is)
After (Notice how the white is brighter and the yellow in the middle has popped)
                                                     BEFORE                                   
 AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
                                                         BEFORE                                                       

 
AFTER
 BEFORE
            AFTER

Another AFTER (Depends what look you are going for)
 BEFORE

AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment